March 5, 2008

Love














I wanna dedicate this publication entirely(!?) to my best friend, Camilla!
She is awesome, I tell you. Okey, she annoys me at times, but who doesn't? I tell her everything, or at least what I share with others, the rest I keep to myself. I trust her with all my heart, and I hope that will never change. I have the right to have hope!

She has other qualities too. Awesome taste in music and clothing, and today she helped me to study for history, and it really helped to have a studypartner. I really believe I learned something. I thing we both did!

I love her, and not in the cliché kinda way, but in a ordinary, she-is-my-bestfriend way. Haha. That sounds stupid, but maybe that's what we are. At least she is cool, trustworthy, kind, pretty, awesome and all the other things similar to it.

Now I'm taking a shower and going to bed! Sleep tight!

No comments: