March 18, 2008

Lazy ass

Hey people.

I feel like it's a long time since I've written much here. I write a lot at my other Norwegian blog and then I usually don't bother to write all the same stuff here, and I'm a bit lazy too, so...

Hot Hot Heat is spilling from my speakers and I'm sitting in my warm and cosy bed, and I actually am wearing pants! Impressing, huh? Red one actually, really tight. haha. Of course I'm wearing a t-shirt too. A blue and yellow one. Yeah.

If you actually are reading this I think you should know that I'm drinking tea, too.

Today I have a driving lesson and I wonder what I will learn this time. I probably should have practiced some more at home, but I haven't. I guess it will be fine anyway, and I hope the guy don't get to disappointed in me. For God's sake, he makes money on it, so I guess he doesn't care.

I have a lot of thoughts in my head, but I'm not thinking of any of them, only because I don't want to mess up my brain. I like taking it easy.

Now, I don't have any more interesting to write about, or have I ever?

Btw, I want to escape and hide at Erik's place!
...but it's far.

Have a terrific day! Talk to you later.

(Picture of some hearts to show my love for you!)

No comments: