March 20, 2008

Cake

[Soundtrack: Röyksopp]

Good morning! Yes, I like to believe that it's still morning.

When I got up today, about 12, I just went straight up to the kitchen. There my mother was fully in motion with baking cakes! Yeah, she had actually baked three cakes. One called easter cake, one Four-leaf clover cake(from the chocolate) and some meringue! Nice waking up to the smell of something delicious. I hope I won't get fat....

Now the easter has actually begun. It's Maundy Thursday today, and that is the first day with some kind of strange name. Then I took the opportunity to play with an easter egg. I know I have little to do. So as I was sitting there with my egg I decided to take a picture. God knows why, because I was looking like I just got out of bed, and actually that was the truth. No makeup and in just a t-shirt and a little shorts. Anyway I wanted to share some pics with you. Enjoy! As we like to say it.


2 comments:

BoiledFrog said...

:ooo Påskeegg er jo ikke før på lørdag! :ooo

Agnethe said...

Var ikke noe i det da. Bare til pynt!