February 20, 2008

Stop the moneyflow

[Sountrack: OutKast - Roses -> etc.]

Okey, today I also returned something, and this time it was a pair of jeans I thought would fit me better than they did. (aka they were too small!) And I needed money for food. haha. I'm pathetic!

Anyways, I returned something yesterday too, and no matter how many times I say that I'm not going to use any money, I end up buying something! Fucking annoying!

My purchases (and this is only some of them) from yesterday and today:

To pair of ballerinas from the children's department at H&M. I like the prices there!



...and a green jacket thingy, which I have no idea if I'm going to keep. (Yes, I'm that kind of person who buys
something when they're not sure. Only because I CAN RETURN IT in 10 days, AND get my MONEY back!

1 comment:

Marit said...

Så utrolig kule sko! :D