February 23, 2008

Proud!

I'm so proud of myself today! I was out "shopping" with a friend, and I was NOT going to buy anything but coffee. And I actually got money for that from my mother. When I got home, the only thing I had bought was a really cheap nail polish + hair color. The hair color I got money for as well, so I feel really good for not spending much money today. It's a revolution!

By the way, the nail polish I bought was bright orange(as in the picture), and the hair color dark brown.(Not dyed on the picture!)
I have dyed my hair this color before, but it has started to fade away and I wanna be darker again.

I'm actually sitting with color in my hair right now! Kinda sticky. haha. And I'm gonna watch the Hills before I wash it out. Pathetic series, but it's entertaining!

I'll post a pic of my darker hair later.

See you soon!

No comments: