February 20, 2008

Brush your heart out!

I wonder: When you brush your teeth, do you do something special, or do you just stare at yourself in the mirror?

I, for once, listen to music, whatever's on the radio, and at night/the evening that can be a kinda catchy song. If I know the lyrics it takes a long time before I'm finished brushing, because I just have to sing along. Pretty annoying sometimes, but a lot of fun other times.

At the same time I look at myself in the mirror. I usually don't have a lot of clothes on at that time, and then I judge myself at the positive and the negative, from tip to toe. Can be interesting, and I have different thoughts and arguments every time.

And don't you just love when it looks like you are drooling toothpaste? haha. Pretty sexy!

If you think brushing teeth is boring, my tip to you is to make those few minutes into something useful or fun. For example you can practice your balance by standing on one foot and closing your eyes, or you could do like me, dance in front of the mirror and practice your moves!

1 comment:

BoiledFrog said...

Hot Stuff, grr ;)